www.PembinaSettlement.com asks users who submit content to affirm that any information in the content is accurate. All content on the site is provided solely to assist users in exercising their own best judgment.
User content includes but is not limited to, any text, audio, video, location data, ratings, reviews, compilations, messages or other information that is publicly displayed by you.
By submitting user content to any part of www.PembinaSettlement.com, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of any intellectual property protected user content you submit;
- You are solely responsible for any contributions, comments or postings you submit;
- All user content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least 18 years old;
You further agree and warrant that you will not:
- Submit any user content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Submit any user content that contains software viruses, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Submit any user content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Submit any user content that is false or misleading;
- Use www.PembinaSettlement.com for sales and marketing purposes;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Invade another’s privacy in any way, including posting another’s personal details without their prior permission;
- Manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any user content submitted;
- Act in a manner that affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, tribal, state, provincial, national or international law.
www.PembinaSettlement.com Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise specifically set forth on www.PembinaSettlement.com or unless written consent is provided, you may only use and access, download and copy www.PembinaSettlement.com content for your personal, non-commercial use, and you will not alter, erase or otherwise obscure our copyright, trademark, proprietary or other notices on the www.PembinaSettlement.com content. You acknowledge and agree that www.PembinaSettlement.com content is made available for informational purposes only, and is provided to assist you in exercising your own judgment. www.PembinaSettlement.com content is not a substitute for legal advice or your best judgment.
You expressly agree that www.PembinaSettlement.com may only be used for lawful purposes as governed by any applicable international, national/federal, state, tribal, provincial or local laws, statutes, and regulations. You may not use the site in any way that could result in criminal or civil liability. Use of the site from outside of the United States shall be in compliance with the laws of the jurisdiction from which you access the site.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall www.PembinaSettlement.com be liable to you or any other party for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption, goodwill or other intangible losses of any kind arising from or relating in any way to (i) your use of, or inability to use, the site or the information contained in the site; (ii) any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure; and (iii) any other matter relating to the site, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.